I'M IN FRANCE

So it's been a while since my last update and a lot has happened since then! 
Most recently I arrived in France!! I have been here for almost a week now and this where I'm staying...
This is not my picture but it is where I'm staying:) 

For my first two days in France I visited Paris!!! 
I went for my first road ride on Saturday with Chloe's dad. The mountains in La Pierre are incredible! And there's barely any snow here! 
Tuesday I visited the Grenoble Rail Trail and it was awesome, the whole time I could see mountains everywhere I looked!!!! My new jacket and helmet got a little dirty but it was worth it!
Wednesday I visited Lyon with Montaine (Chloe's sister) and other exchange students. 
Today (Thursday) I went skiing/snowshoeing in the alps!!! I am not surprised to say, I've never seen such a beautiful view. 
This is me checking out a downhill jump I found..
My new friends from Sweden and Germany! 

This weekend I'm hoping to do some more riding on the road and possibly some.... Mountain biking!!! So far this experience has been amazing and I can't wait to explore more of France! 

Comments

Popular Posts