VACATION

So.... this past week I have been having the time of my life here in France, on VACATION!!! This past week I have been riding, skiing, snowshoeing, and exploring the wonders of France!

The beginning of the week was great because I had the chance to do some more awesome riding in the Alps.

Here's my jersey after a mountain bike ride!!








Sunday, we head off to Chloe's grandparents house in Aix les Bains. Here we would do all types of things like cross country skiing, snowshoeing, sight seeing, and of course some biking!

Not the type of biking you were expecting, eh? The human train!!

On our second day in Aix les Bains, we went cross country skiing!



Thought I was in Canada for a second...


Wednesday I had some time to go for a bike ride!





Then..... after lunch we explored a little in the city, where I thought of an idea for this year's Wednesday Night Race Series Finale.... whaddua think???







Thursday, we travelled to Mont Blanc which has the highest altittude in the Alps! When you see these mountains it's hard to believe they are actually real... it left me in awe for the rest of the day, and it wasn't because of the altitude ;). Here's some pictures...





This past week has been such an amazing experience for me, I'm sad it's over but I am also very excited for the next couple of weeks!!!

























Comments

Popular Posts