The Start of Something New...



I want to start off by thanking everyone who has helped make 2014 the best year of of my life so far. So much has happened this year and not only have I grown as a cyclist but as a person.

Thanks to my parents for supporting me all season, my coach Rob Holmgren, Bikeland, and Specialized. 

Now..... 

I am excited to announce that I will be riding for Specialized Canada/ Bikeland again for the 2015 mountain bike season!! And... MY BIKE HAS ARRIVED! And not just my mountain bike but my new family of bikes!!

Introducing my new family for the next year... 


First of all my Amira that I had the pleasure to ride this year, will be joining the crew again for 2015! 



And a new member to the family... My first ever Cross bike...the Expert Crux! We've already been ripping it up in the cross scene the past couple weeks! 



Finally the newest member to the family.. My new S-Works Era... Or "Blackbird" as I like to call it. 

.... The first black bird


.... Then the SR-71 Blackbird


.... Now... The 2015 Blackbird...



Thanks to Andrew Doble for the name idea, it suits her perfectly, they're both fast!!! 

So I've ridden my new mountain bike 3 times so far and the biggest difference you might think would be the rear suspension but it isn't. It's how fast the bike moves altogether. Everything works together to make the Era the smoothest ride you've ever been on. And the new inverted brain fork... Worth it!! 
Trying to explain how it feels is difficult, it doesn't just absorb bumps it swallows them and makes you wonder if there even was a bump! Not only does it look cool, perform to the nines, but it even sounds FAST. To remind you of the work it's doing for you, the fork produces a hollow heart beat after every bump it hits.. SO COOL. 

Last, but not least, the VIKING will also be rejoining the family for the 2015 season! Goal for 2015... Make the hardwood bmx trail without face planting!! 


Here's to another amazing year of cycling, racing, and great times!!! 

- I Am Specialized 





Comments

Popular Posts