California 2016


Once again, it has been an eventful couple of weeks… I’ve spent the last couple of weeks training and preparing for the California Endurance Camp. I feel more ready than ever to get back on my mountain bike and get some racing in on my new Norco Revolver!

On another note…. The riding and scenery in California has been amazing! The first couple days we were all awestruck by how amazing it felt to just be on our bikes let alone the breathtaking scenery! To make the riding even better, I was riding my new Norco Valence... which rode like a dream (insert drooling emoji).  


We had the privilege of hanging out with Peter Glassford and Molly Hurford during the camp! Peter lead a bunch of stretching and mobility sessions which were much needed after our crazy long rides… I was thankful. Molly was there to ride with us but also to give us some media lessons which I was really excited to talk about! It was nice to have some guidance on how to act when dealing with reporters and social media as well as some things to expect from media in general!

Thanks to my coach Rob Holmgren for getting me ready for this awesome experience, Johnny Bates and Emma Wiechula  for supporting me, and my parents for being amazing through this whole experience!

 Finally, a big thank you to Sean Kelly for organizing our whole trip… without him the projects wouldn’t be possible! Thank you on behalf of all of the athletes for believing in us and pushing us to be the best!


Well until next time, hope everyone’s having an awesome winter and prepare yourself to see some crazy tan lines from all of us on our way back from CALIFORNIA! #iworesunscreeniswear And good luck to the athletes racing in Bear Mountain! We're all cheering for you back home!
NEXT STOP: NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!












Comments

Popular Posts