Biking, PARIS, and more Biking!

Whoaa.... past couple weeks have surprised me yet again! Since my last blog I have done some more amazing riding, some homework, exploring in Paris, and have been chased by a mountain goat!

After the vacation ended, it was hard to go back to school and have to work again. But I quickly got back in to a rhythm realizing how much work I had to do. One thing that was really amazing about returning to school was that I finally started to understand people! Before, I could understand little things, stuff that I'd practiced in class but I was actually understanding jokes!!! That feeling is amazing!!! Also it makes school more interesting:)

As well as school, I've been doing some awesome rides in the mountains, exploring now that I am more familiar with the French Alps!





                                           The mountains were absolutely spectacular today!

April 5th and 6th, we headed up to Paris for Stephanie and Sebastien's  marathon! Saturday I got to go shopping in Paris!!! Which was incredible and I'm counting it as a work out.


 
 



















Then I almost decided to be the winner of the Tour de France. But they didn't have my size of jersey.



 The next day, we got to see the Eiffel Tower as the marathon was right next to it.





 Then, we got to see the marathon which had approximately 50, 000 people competing! The wave of runners just never ending!!!







 These past few weeks have been amazing, now it's already April 15th, I have only 3 weeks left... but they will be amazing, just this weekend I will be exploring Mont Ventoux for three days! CAN'T WAIT!!! Stay tuned for pictures....

Ohhhh, I almost forgot! Here's the mountain goat that chased me down a mountain! 





Comments

Popular Posts